• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terry Stotts possibly to New York

KB21

OK. If we can give our current interm coach permission to talk to other teams about a position, why can't we talk to other coaches about coming here? I understand that he's technically still our coach, but it really doesn't make any sense. It sounds like whoever is calling our shots is contradicting themselves. First we have to work strictly on the draft, now we're giving our "coach" permission to pursue other employment while we are prohibited to find a replacement. What a joke...

It makes sense to me:

I am sure Stotts isn't stupid; he knows he has no shot at keeping his job. It would make sense that he has sent feelers out to other teams, to see what is avilable. He probably wants to interview and the Knicks asked. We can't hire a coach because that would upset the team as it is currently which could then change the deal, we certainly don't want this dragging on longer than it has to...

won't keep his job? Honestly, his job prospects here get better every day unless we have an under the table deal between McDavid and Fratello or Dunleavy. I don't think Carlisle would come to this mess...he'd sit it out and come back next year (see my comments about his very likely being the Charlotte head coach next year, a place where everything would be a clean slate).