• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

anyone got Rock Band on 360?

chillzatl

sorry man. I love the game though. My brother, my 6 year old daughter, and myself started a band we're touring with. Our wives take turns on guitar while my brother plays drums, I play guitar, and my 6 year old sings (the songs that are appropriate enough). We couldn't think of a name and a commercial came on that said "New York's Finest" so we dubbed our band, "New York's Worstest" even though we're all from Georgia.

Oh yeah. I go to a pretty big church and we've got alot of our youth group kids that are into the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. We're building a mini-stage with lights, surround sound, and a huge projector screen to have Rock Band tournaments. You form your band, dress up for the part, and put on a show. Of course, because it's at our church, there are song restrictions. lol. We've got some great talent in our church we're finding out.

• Admin

nice man that's awesome! We had a theme'd New years eve party and made everyone dress up like rock stars. It was pretty fun.

they actually have the "rock band stage kit" coming out that includes some lights and a fog machine that you plug in via USB into your console and the lights all strobe in sync with the lights in the actual game. It's going to retail for, I think $99. Sounds perfect for what you're planning on doing. We have rock band parties at our place every couple of weeks and it's a blast. I'm sure I'll end up buying the thing too..

We have a concert venue at the church where we bring in pretty big Christian bands. It's like a 1000 person capacity venue so we're just reusing some of our old light trusses and stuff. We've got an old fog machine too since we started using Hazer machines in there with our smart lights. We've got a mini-stage we're building and everything. We played this past Saturday using the sound system and lights in our venue. Talk about fun!

My brother tried to play guitar, drums and sing at one time. That was a sight to see.