• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smith was the man last night !

coachx

That was the worst 1st quarer in the history of Hawks basktball last night. Seriously, it had to be. How could there have been anything worse then that ?

Why did Smih get taken out 3 minutes into the game in favor of Chills. Chills came in much earlier the usual and the dunkathin started. (nothing against Chills but the pudding of evidnce shows we needed Smith to protect the rim). The game almost got out of hand right there thanks to the usual SLOW ADUSTMENT.

Smith returns very late in the 1st quarter and then gets a franchise record 6 blocks in the 2nd quarter to single handidly stop the dunkathon and turn the game around. Then he plays team ball the rest of night and racks up 9 assist.

On a side note:

Lue deserves some props for some timely shooting in the 2nd quarter (right when it was needed). I'm hard on his dribble out the so clock and Oh-Lay defense but he knocked down some shots. I did think Law deserved some burn in the 2nd half. He had the best chance out of any of our PGs to slow down Miller's scoring assault.

I rarely give props to Woody but I try to on at least one specific thing or adjustent after win. The adjustment to go to a zone defense to begin the 4th quarter really got the 76ers in a funk. Keep it up !

We need some positive energy to take into this ruthless stretch of games that lay ahead.