• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on Charlie V??

txsting

Seems that we need another legit athletic big, maybe one with some offensive game. We need a guy who can both sub in for Horf and play alongside. CV has a diverse offensive game (once scoring 48 in a game), can run out and handle on the break, but is pretty soft on post defense. Looking around the league I'm not sure there is a better fit for us that would be available. CV is unhappy and wants out, wants more PT. Not exactly sure if he would get all the minutes he wants here. He could have all of Zaza and Shelden's minutes if you ask me (average of 26 so far this year, he's currently only playing 19 a night in MIL). His trade value is very low relative to his ability.

Bucks might be interested in a real PF....possibly a straight up Shelden for CV swap? More likely Shelden and a 2nd rounder for CV to make the value a little more fair.

I'm willing to give up a bit on the idea of crushing post defense if it helps us embrace our true identity. Especially with the best help defender in the league. We have to have a running, athletic, SCORING mindset. We can look up to PHX and GSW who are both constructed in this manner, both lacking post D but able to outscore and outrun.

Your thoughts appreciated.

He is far from a legit big man and does not know the meaning of defense.

He plays like a SF who jacks up shots...not like a legit big man. He cries b/c 20 mpg is not enough for him in his mind.

He would get less playing here then in Miwualkee ....meanig he would probably cry more here and be a locker room problem. If he had a better attitude I'd take a Sheldon for a Charlie V swap. Charlie is a good (though streaky) spot up shooter. (Which we need).