• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOLVETIGERS

NJHAWK

I hope I got this guys handle right. Isnt he the guy who has been pushing for BK to get Bibby for like at least a year now. The funny thing is alot of you hammer him and say Bibby stinks or is washed up. Now when we hear we may be getting him everybody wants him. For me I have not seen Bibby play alot recently but remember him from those Sactown playoff teams as being the MAN. Im sure he isnt as good anymore or Sactown would have been able to do better than the rumored deal. Anyway Im happy for Wolvetigers if we get his guy.

THanks NJHAWK,

I sure hope bibby comes to ATL. We need a spark that will energize this team going down the stretch. I expect us to also get an additional shooter aswell. One thing is for sure something is definitely brewing at ATL Hawks Headquarters - and you know what I'm excited right about now....imagine the excitement the team is feeling.

Its funny because one of the deals you posted awile back was Shel, Lue, Salim and AJ. Its funny because that may be the exact deal maybe with adding Lo wright or ZaZA. I hope you are right because Bibbys shooting ability alone takes pressure off of JJ.