• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

such little babies

atlien110

something "good" happens for this franchise and all of a considerable amount of you can do is whine. bah!

i mean some of you really think the hawks are just so loaded we can pick and choose the perfect players to come play for this team. what was being said about gasol? he doesn't play defense, he's weak, he's european. well put him on a good team and views and attitudes on him changed pretty quickly. the hawks aren't as talented as the lakers and bibby probably doesn't have as much in the tank as gasol. BUT, he's a proven, experienced pg who can now help take some of the pressure off jj in the 4th.

the best stretches for the hawks this season have come when aj or tlue has given the hawks decent production from the pg spot. now the hawks have someone who can contribute way better than either of those two on just about every night. also, most of the hawks losses have come because of their inability to hit a freakin shot late in the 4th quarter. now the hawks have a pg who can create for others as well as himself.

i say this move alone guarantees the hawks a playoff spot. they still won't get far considering the coach. but the hawks should win in spite of him the way the roster is now constructed. be happy hawks fans. the future looks much better today than it did yesterday. think if bk can make one more trade by using some more assets to get a quality big or another shooter i.e. swing marvin and whoever to get miller. add some more beef or a shooter and then find a competent coach and this team can contend in the east. period.

Quote:

something "good" happens for this franchise and all of a considerable amount of you can do is whine. bah!

i mean some of you really think the hawks are just so loaded we can pick and choose the perfect players to come play for this team. what was being said about gasol? he doesn't play defense, he's weak, he's european. well put him on a good team and views and attitudes on him changed pretty quickly. the hawks aren't as talented as the lakers and bibby probably doesn't have as much in the tank as gasol. BUT, he's a proven, experienced pg who can now help take some of the pressure off jj in the 4th.

the best stretches for the hawks this season have come when aj or tlue has given the hawks decent production from the pg spot. now the hawks have someone who can contribute way better than either of those two on just about every night. also, most of the hawks losses have come because of their inability to hit a freakin shot late in the 4th quarter. now the hawks have a pg who can create for others as well as himself.

i say this move alone guarantees the hawks a playoff spot. they still won't get far considering the coach. but the hawks should win in spite of him the way the roster is now constructed. be happy hawks fans. the future looks much better today than it did yesterday. think if bk can make one more trade by using some more assets to get a quality big or another shooter i.e. swing marvin and whoever to get miller. add some more beef or a shooter and then find a competent coach and this team can contend in the east. period.

I don't think this exactly guarantees the Hawks a playoff spot, drama queen.