• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k8: Mastering the J

mattlanta

s it just me or do the Hawks suck bad at shooting in 2k8? Joe Johnson's shots must be one of the hardest to master because I went to practice mode, and then I went to shot it around and it said perfect release and it barely went in. Also, Marvin Williams mid range shot is unrealistically ****. I wonder why they always make him like that. Last year, he had a decent mid range. This year, he has a deadly mid range, but his mid range shot is like low 70s.

Any method you guys would know on how to master the J in NBA 2k8? I mostly want to master JJ so at least it will be realistic when he's wide open on Super Star mode, that he'd make it.

Thanks.

JJ is always hard to master in the 2k games. I have no idea why.

What I do is try to really watch JJ's release point, I am figuring out that you have to be a little early with him. Most of the other shooters in the game it seems you can be a little late with.

For Marvin, I adjust his ratings to give him a better mid-range jumper.

Quote:

JJ is always hard to master in the 2k games. I have no idea why.

What I do is try to really watch JJ's release point, I am figuring out that you have to be a little early with him. Most of the other shooters in the game it seems you can be a little late with.

For Marvin, I adjust his ratings to give him a better mid-range jumper.

JJ's shot is better when I shoot it late, but that's just through my experiences and through practice mode.

I laughed when I saw what you did with Marvin. laugh.gif