• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

marvin and chill

codyatl

i believe a few of the squawkers have mentioned this before but I believe it bears repeating. Why not move Mario into starting lineup and let Marvin and Chillz come off the bench. They can still get big minutes but this way we have scoring punch off the bench. I know it will never happen cause our coach is a stubborn ignoramous but it seems to be a smart move to make. Thoughts?

Quote:

i believe a few of the squawkers have mentioned this before but I believe it bears repeating. Why not move Mario into starting lineup and let Marvin and Chillz come off the bench. They can still get big minutes but this way we have scoring punch off the bench. I know it will never happen cause our coach is a stubborn ignoramous but it seems to be a smart move to make. Thoughts?

All for it.

West would set a defensive tone.. however Woody isn't likely to do it..

I think Woody was very smart keeping Chills in his 6th man role. It is hard to find a guy who can come off the bench and do what he does. Once you have a player who is very effective in that role like Chills is, you dont want to lose that. I also like the idea of sending Marv a message by bringing him off the bench when he comes back. He has been playing like crap during this bad stretch we have had.