• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Its more frustrating this year

tmac13

In the past 6 or 7 seasons it was easy to look at our roster and see we had no shot at the playoffs. This year it is different. We are looking up at teams that are clearly not as talented as we are. The Sixers, Nets, and Wizzards all have major flaws yet we are looking up at them. I know we just acquired Bibby so it may take time to mesh but it seems absurd not to make a coaching change to see if that will give us the boost we need to go on a run. It almost seems like the ASG really has no interest in making the playoffs. Why not try out Larry drew for 30 games, there is no way he could be worse. If any of the Larry Brown stuff is true why not make the change now and allow LB to come and be a hero with a playoff surge.

All of this leads me to believe that the ASG plans major changes at the end of the year and missing the playoffs makes it easier to explain. Maybe they do plan on Larry Brown for next season and don't want any bad publicity that a Larry Drew short window of success would bring to make the change easier. I hope this is their reason because any thing else seems like pure disinterest.