• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NEED HELP, RAP FANS R WRONG... PROOF INSIDE!

Brotha2ThaNite

Quote:

If the Raptors hadn't blown a 17 point lead, this wouldn't be an issue.

ding ding ding, we have a winner! Ball was in his hands, tip of his fingers, but still in his hands at 0.0, red light on and everything. The clock is said to be controlled by the refs, not ATL officials. The refs looked at it for a while, and said no basket. No reason for an overturn of this one.

badcallsj2.jpg

The clock definitely started early, but .5 could have really been .41 (the NBA doesn't measure hundredths of seconds), that little bit of distance b/t the ball and TJ's hands isn't even a full 1/10 of a second, so I don't know. Plus, even after the buzzer sounded, the ball was still on TJ's fingertips for a short period of time. I don't know if there is enough evidence to overturn, but the clock was DEFINITELY started early.

I'm just hoping it WAS the ref that started the timer, if it was our timekeepers that did it I don't think the NBA will be so forgiving.

Quote:

also, if Ford would have fould Bibby at 3.8 instead of standing there watching him shoot the 3 highly unlikely we win the game that way either. I was shocked he gave him such an open look.

He should have fouled, but that was NOT an open look. He he had a guy in his face, and he was FADING AWAY. That was an amazing shot.

Quote:

Quote:

also, if Ford would have fould Bibby at 3.8 instead of standing there watching him shoot the 3 highly unlikely we win the game that way either. I was shocked he gave him such an open look.

He should have fouled, but that was NOT an open look. He he had a guy in his face, and he was FADING AWAY. That was an amazing shot.

w/ the game on the line and less then 5 seconds left, it wasnt a gimme, but ford didnt exactly do any more than just get a hand up after Bibby waited for him to go by the first time.

Great shot, but Bibby can make that shot more often than not w/o the pressure up on him.