• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'd Rather...

foeteen14

be where we are today, than where we were this time last year. I love that we're probably going to make the playoffs, i love that i've been able to see this team grow together over the last few years, i love we haven't made many knee jerk reactions like other teams in the league have done. this season has had some disappointments but all in all its been pretty enjoyable. i just hate many of you haven't been able to enjoy it like i have.

as far as woody and bk, i don't care either way. all i know is that they took an organization that had nothing and in four years gave us a chance to be in playoffs. i don't know what u all expected, i guess we should have won a championship by now, even though i don't think atlanta has ever won a championship. if someone else has to come and take us to the next level, fine, but i can't sit here and act as if the guys running the show haven't accomplished anything. i remember winning only 13 games, so i'm mildly happy about where we are now, and i am very encouraged about where we're headed.