Jazz, Nuggets, Warriors, and JT...

Diesel

• Premium Member

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nuggets/...2107485,00.html

OK.. so Denver gets Miller and probably Olowakhandi....

Olowakhandi/Nene/Anthony/?/Miller. Can you see Howard signed and traded for a good SG? Minn doesn't have one.

Then....

The Jazz gets Maggette.

PG/Maggette/Harpring/Kirlenko/Borchardt.

Then, NOBODY wants Arenas at 9 million to start. He must be crazy. He stays with Golden State.

I suppose that Utah's offer to Magget was more than 7 a year so let's say they start him at 7.5. They still have about 11 million to spend.

It's concievable that Utah will put an offer of 8 million out to JT.

They are in dire need of a PG. They have depth everywhere else. BUT i think they will put a strong bid out for JT come Wednesday.

Then there's Miami. They have about 11 million and NO interest in Arenas either. Miami has NO PG. I keep hearing Odom but really, they have Butler and Odom isn't talented enough to be a full time PG.

My guess is that Miami takes Daniels for around 4.5 million MCE... But first they must spend up the 11 million. Any bets that they come after JT too?

In essence, if JT is what everybody thinks he is, there should be a bidding war between Utah and Miami for JT and the Hawks would be forced to match.

However, I don't see it. At the end of the day, he's still an undersized SG and the whole league knows it.

• Premium Member

They will have under contract:

Borchardt - C.

Kirlenko - PF

Harpring - SF

Maggette - SG

None of this is halfcourt style. This is run and gun style. Stockton and Malone has left the building.

I think JT fits mighty well with this cast in that, he can run and he can shoot the three. That's what they need.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Utah try to deal Ostertag/Harpring to Philly to get Keith Van Horn/pick...

So they could move Kirlenko to Sf play Van Horn as a PF and Run and Gun....