Perimeter Defense

jhay610

This is where it would be nice to have gotten Acie some meaningful minutes earlier in the season. The big 3 are tough enough, but Boston is impossible to beat if Rajon is doing whatever he wants to do and creating shots. Heck, I am not a Mario fan, but I would rather see him guarding Rondo than Josh freakin Childress. I'm pretty sure Mario (although West would probably foul out in the first 5 min) and AC are the only guys capable of even slowing down Rondo on the whole roster.

How can we expect Chillz to stay in front of that dude when he broke Steve Nash off the sickest crossover/hesitation move of the season? Come on, Wood. And we all know what a liability Bibb is on D.

The big 3 are gonna get theirs no matter what, but you have to make them earn it. Rondo was out there creating (when he wasn't scoring himself) easy wide-open shots for Pierce and Allen. They were just out there catching and shooting like it was warmups.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Come on, Wood. And we all know what a liability Bibb is on D.

And if he is not shooting well or creating for others, there is no reason for Bibby to be in the game! Last night's game was a perfect example where Bibby should not have played 34 minutes.

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt for the longest, and I still think he gives us the best chance to win when he's on, but my GAWD he is horrible when he is off. I mean he can't contribute if his shot is off, but Woody still has him gassed up like he is the savior of the team.

Looks like Woodson picked up a lot of the worst traits of LB in regards to his treatment of Vets vs Rooks.