• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Listening to Rams VP Billy Devaney on ESPN

Admin

They asked him to talk about Chris Long and Glenn Dorsey (after he said they have decided on who the Rams are taking) it seemed to me like he talked up Chris Long a little bit more so take that for what it's worth but I think Dorsey will still be there when you guys pick.

Now the Falcons have said that they would be thrilled if Dorsey is still there but that they really like Matt Ryan and his "Payton Manning" like game preparation.

Ha! Now 10 minutes later ESPN is reporting that Long will be the Rams pick and it was based on what Devaney said.

So the Falcons will be picking with Dorsey and Ryan available and ESPN thinks that Ryan will be the pick. Dorsey could ending up sliding quite a bit.

I'm certainly not sold on Ryan but Dorsey has big injury questions, McFadden has all sorts of off the field questions, Gholston duplicates what you already have, and like they were saying on ESPN taking Ryan this year allows the Falcons to put a face on the franchise and ends the discussion of Vick coming back to the Falcons in Sept of 09. The Falcons definitely need a QB and all of the 2nd tier guys have question marks. Brohm with a big injury history, Flacco not being overly accurate in 1-AA, Henne never really got much better after his freshman year. Ryan is mobile, intelligent, and a winner. If you have to take a QB at this point Ryan makes the most sense. If I were the Falcons I would be trying hard to get someone to move up for McFadden and get an extra pick and if nobody bites then you take Ryan.