• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So...have I missed anything?

DJ_Money

I haven't glanced at a computer screen in the 3 weeks it's been since my monitor burned out. I decided not to rush out and buy one, and it paid off when they gave away all the old monitors and printers at work after we got new systems. smile.gif

Keeping track of the Hawks with TV and newspapers as your only source is impossible.

I've had it beaten into my brain that Kobe Bryant is in legal trouble. But, what's going on here? Where does the sale to McDavid stand? Where are we with JT, etc.? How's the summer league going?

Thanks.

Summer league we are 2-2 and Dickau is probably our best player so far. Holden is looking pretty good as well.

Nothing new on JT other than the Heat are interested and he is "reportedly" interested in them.

The sale is reportedly approved by both sides and is waiting on the NBA and NHL to approve, as far as I know anyway.

Chillz says that he has a source that says DJ has been offered a 3 year deal with the Grizzlies, but nothing official has been announced. Ira is either going to sign with Memphis or Cleveland and reportedly has a 3-4 year deal on the table from each of them

I think thats about it but may have missed some things