• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ira aint Ty Corbin

Hawksfreak

I'll say it so no one else has to. Even mentioning Garnett and Newble a comparison is beyond words. One is a 7'0 superstar and the cause of the present Max salary part of the CBA due to his contract out of HS and the other is a 6'7 swingman from Miami of Ohio who turned to the CBA before getting his invitation to the big dance floor.

I can't believe I took note of this to reply...

Man!!! You do work for ESPN, don't you?!?!?! I'm convinced you're David Aldridge's doppelganger from some terrible topsy turvy parallel universe where the Hawks reign supreme and Saddam Hussein is a really cool guy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kevin Garnett....That's a good one LMAO

Ok Hawksfreak now you have really gone to far. How in the world can you say Ira will be as good as KG. Come on Hawksfreak, how old are you really? you must be a little kid with a statement like that. I really like Ira and all but to say as good as KG, no way in hell. Sorry Hawksfreak you really have done it this time, and also I doubt that you have a good relationship with Babs.

Ira at best will be a Doug Christie. To compare one of the games best to Ira is just making you look stupid and ppl. may think Hawks fans are ignerant. Please keep your opinions to yourself, you probally think Nazr Mohammed will be Shaq some day right?