• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KG/LeBron and a question

Swish

A storyline from the Cavs/Celts series that appeared last night and is being overlooked (I'm thinking this might have some bearing on the future) is when, after Paul Pierce's hard foul on James, KG "hugged" LeBron's Mom. I'm not sure what was said, but LBJ did not look happy at all when big, nasty Garnett made major physical contact with his mother. Probably not a smart thing to rub on the most talented player in the league's mom, Kevin. That dunk last night may not be the last we hear from LBJ/KG. Also, is there some penalty for directed physical contact with a spectator? I'm thinking about the Brawl at the Palace...I can't find a pic; but there was one in the local paper showing KG with arms around Gloria and LBJ with a really, really mad look on his face storming into the picture.

Also, if KG was suspended for Game 5 as he should have been, would we have won the series?

Quote:

That dunk last night may not be the last we hear from LBJ/KG.

KG pushed LB as hard as he could but LB still dunked on him with authority.

It should have been a foul. What ticks me off about KG is that refs treat him like Jordan but he is no MJ. That was a flagarant push he got away with. They sure do allow KG alot of contact underneath. All I'm saying is that I wish Smoove or Horford were allowed to get away with what KG gets away with on defense.......Granted the refs seem to hit Perkins with cheap fouls every night to make up for what KG gets away with.......LOL - Nothing like NBA refs.

refs in the NBA, and especially in these playoffs, have become a joke.

Pick any series and the amount of free throws a team gets at home and away are completely different. While that might have always been the case, this time around things have gone too far. Lakers shot 27 more free throws than utah in game 2 at home, and in game 4 it shot 20 fewer fts. Spurs shot 8 more fts at home during game 4, and 15 fewer on the road at game 5.

We're talking about a 20 to 30FT differential swing between home and away.

And all of this not to mention the "star treatment" that Lebron, Kobe, KG and others get. With Lebron and Kobe its even more blatant. They travel and charge as they please without consequences...

And the thing is, everyone can see this clear as day. Heck, its pathetic the lengths that TNT and ESPN have to go through to avoid showing the replays of certain controversial calls.

Meanwhile, after all of this and after the Donaghy scandal last year, Stern is concerned about pyrotechnics before the game...