• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

fan attendance

TruJerz

so after the fans showed support and basically sold out every home game in the playoffs, do you guys really think they will show up the same way during the regular season. I dont think it will be as energetic as it was during the playoffs obviously but i really hope it will be alot better than last year's regular season games because we can probably be one of the better home teams in the league. Some teams like the Warriors, Spurs, Mavs, Pistons, and Knicks have a playoff type atmosphere during every home game. Against the Celts we had to have one of the loudest arenas in the playoffs thus far. That place was rocking!!! I really hope it will carry over and if so, this can be the start of something special. Guys like Josh Smith and even JJ feed off off the crowd and it elevates their game

yeah i agree, i sure hope everygame will be a sell out. is it just me or are alot of "hawks fans" kinda critical of thier own team for wateva reason and not really care. Probly why last season didnt have a huge crowd cos atlantas a big city ? i hope its not like that next season and everybody sees how awsome this team is with a rockin crowd. im sure after the playoffs series there will be a increase for 08/09

they'll be an initial increase early in the season, but the hawks have to come out hot. they can't afford to play .500 ball. they need to have more winning streaks than losing streaks. what we saw during the playoffs was the atlanta casual fan choosing the hawks over the braves. they aren't going to stick around to see a losing team.