• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This HAS to be DION GLOVERS year!!!

cyman3

We need a 3rd scorer in the worse possible way. No offense, but Ratliff couldnt be a 3rd scorer on the Denver Nuggets. I dont mind Ratliff being our 4th scorer but not 3rd.

Every player in the NBA has that 1 special year where they BLOW UP and just BALL OUTTA CONTROL (in a good way of course). This has to be Dions year. When the best SG in the free agent market is Stephen Jackson, its very possible that we just sign Glover and go into the season starting him.

JT + Reef + Glover = 60 points

Ratliff + Henderson = 14 points?

Hopefully Diaw can come in and score 8 ppg even with his limited offense.

The rest come from unexpected players (aka BENCH).

Well, Glover was typically the third scorer last year with Robinson out, but I do feel that both Theo Ratliff and Ira Newble were a lot more involved in the offense during that time as well. It's amazing how much better as a team the Hawks played offensively and defensively without Robinson. With Robinson, they usually had 3 players scoring in double figures. Without him, they had 5, sometimes 6 players scoring in double figures.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...03/25hawks.html

Knight says Glover is definitely on the list of possible free agents to bring in. I think they want to pursue Stephen Jackson, but I would be more in favor of bringing Glover back for two reasons. One, continuity purposes. Two, he was playing very well over the last 32 games or so that he started.

I agree this could be Dion's breakout year. He can come right in and be the starting 2 while Diaw is the 3. We have 2 great scorers in JT and Reef and one pretty good scorer in Dion that will probably get for us about 13-14 ppg. Dion really played well last year, his 3 point shot was accurate and his defense was very good, but was surprised me the most was his rebounding, he can really rebound great for a 6'5 shooting guard. My opinion is bring Dion back, he is familiar with the players and will fit in better than Stephen Jackson.