• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is this Smoove's myspace page?

WraithSentinel

I don't know. It sure looks real, but I know there are 'fake' Myspace pages out there, people putting up phony pages purporting to be some famous person or other....and what the point is behind doing that, I have NO freaking clue- but it leads me to believe that some people really need to get themselves a life.

So who knows. I just don't 'get' Myspace, and have always found it to be a little strange.

I'm not sure, I have my doubts....If that was Smoove's page I would consider changing the name of the URL....he misspelled "academy" it's just not a good look man lol

Quote:

I don't know. It sure looks real, but I know there are 'fake' Myspace pages out there, people putting up phony pages purporting to be some famous person or other....and what the point is behind doing that, I have NO freaking clue- but it leads me to believe that some people really need to get themselves a life.

So who knows. I just don't 'get' Myspace, and have always found it to be a little strange.

I totally agree... Myspace is just another way for child molesters to get by... I keep my kids off and away from it due to that fact... People make up these fake identifications in order to get close to others... It's really quite childish... Get off your a$$ and go outside and make friends... Sorry, I have been totally against myspace since the beginning....

Quote:

Quote:

I totally agree... Myspace is just another way for child molesters to get by... I keep my kids off and away from it due to that fact... People make up these fake identifications in order to get close to others... It's really quite childish... Get off your a$$ and go outside and make friends... Sorry, I have been totally against myspace since the beginning....

I guess that's why you're not a bazillionaire like the people who started the site and cashed out when Fox bought them.