Richard Jefferson

A-town Hawks

If they want to move salary so badly then they can take Bibby for RJ and filler to make up the difference.

We improved last year not becuase Bibby was the answer at point guard, we improved because Bibby was the answer as a solid second option on offense. RJ is someone who can stand on his own and would really be a steal for us to get him for Bibby.

Law

Joe

RJ

Josh

Al

That's pretty damned good.

Bibby - $15.2M

JJ- $14.2M

RJ - $13.2M

Smoove - $11M?

Horf - $4M

Zaza - $4M

Acie - $2M

Solo - $.8M

Chillz - $6.6M?

Assuming the luxury tax is $a little over $70M for next season, that is $71M for only 9 players (we have to have 13) and those numbers for Smoove and Chillz could be a little low. If we acquire a guy that makes as much as RJ AND we keep Smoove, I think Chillz would have to go to. I don't think Jefferson is worth Marv/#1/Speedy AND Chillz.

Jefferson is a good player but I don't think the gap between what he will be next year and what Marvin will be next year is all that great. His ppg went up last season but his rebound and assist numbers went down. He only grabbed 4 rbg last year from the SF position in 39 mpg. That is pretty poor and it certainly won't be good on a team with an undersized front court like ours.