• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you...

dj_me

trade SAR for Odom? I would add a pick in the deal but I'm not sure if that would be too much to ask. Another thought is SAR for Jamison (I really like him, probably more than Odom). My reasoning, even though I really like SAR, is that Nazr can start at PF and be able to score (granted, not as much as SAR), rebound and get 1+ blocks. I strongly believe that if Nazr was on another team in the East, he'd be starting.

JT

Diaw

Odom

Nazr

Theo

or

JT

Diaw

Jamison

Nazr

Theo

Even for the things I say about Reef....I wouldn't trade

him for either one of those guys.That doesn't improve the team and i think Jamison has a HUGE and long contract.

Trading Reef and his 2 year contract for Jamison and his

5 year contract is a bad idea.

Odom is really a 3rd option that is better fitting as a

Toni Kukoc type of player.Plus with his drug problems

if he gets introuble and gets thrown out of the league

we would have traded our two leading scorers for nothing.

Bad Idea.

Odom is a completely unreliable player who is one strike away from being out of the league, a la Roy Tarpley. To give up not only a great player like Reef, but a great person who you don't have to worry about off the floor in Reef, for a complete sleeze in Lamar Odom would lack a lot of foresight.

It would be like dealing Steve Smith for JR Rider all over again. Didn't you guys learn your lesson the first time? I know I did.

I like Odom's skills, but I don't like him as a person. Therefore, I don't want him on this team. He's the type of person who won't be there when you need him the most.

Amen. Trading Reef for Odom would be eerily similar to the Smitty/Rider trade. Even if Odom was a church boy who had no strikes, I wouldnt do this deal. Reef is a much more valuable player, who you can build a team around. Odom is more complimentary. Besides, if we were to trade Reef for this guy, who would we go to at the end of the game? JT is a nice option, but I'd rather have Reef on any day...

J

All points taken, but with everyone looking for another scorer, I thought moving SAR, who is one but will never be able to produce over 25, for one would be good. Like I posted, Nazr can produce. He may only get 12+ points, but then JT would get around 20, Theo & Diaw both around 10, and then either Odom or Jamison getting close to 30. Then again, these are all wishful stats. After more thought on the subject, I do agree that this really wouldn't help us any.

Funniest post of the day. Trading SAR for Odom or Jamison? No way.

I like Odom but I wouldn't give up SAR for him. Jamison is a player way out of position with a contract that he doesn't deserve.

NO TO THESE CRAZY IDEAS.

If we trade SAR who's going to play power forward? This position is very hard to fill.

Whenever I offer a insane trade idea on World Series

Baseball it says: Go away,we don't talk to crazies!

That's what I would say to these deals.