15)Darryl Strawberry

16)Lenny Dykstra

17)Bo Jackson

18)Dominique Wilkins

19)Sugar Ray Lenord

20)Grant Fuhr

What do you think of this list?How is Kofax and Drysdale

overrated?

take Mike Bibby for example. After he got all that media and attention (and money) after 1 big series against the Lakers, critics had him as a top 5 PG in the league. Now that he wasnt in a position to repeat and have the same success, what do u call him??? OVERRATED!

now take Speedy Claxton for example. The guy wasnt suppose to contribute at all, except some breathin space for Tony Parker. Next thing u know, Parker doesnt play up to his status and Claxton has his moment to shine... now the dudes UNDERRATED... lol

--------

what im tryin to say is that if u see Nique as a player not chosen as one of the 50 greatest players, then hes DEFINITELY UNDERRATED.

but if u see Nique as a player who got just as much media attention as Jordan but couldnt have the same success, hes OVERRATED.

depends how u look at it

There's no way in [censored] Pistol Pete and Nique are overrated. I mean Pistol Pete averaged 44 points per game throughout his college career and was good in the nba. I think neither of these players is in the most elite group of all time, but I don't think anyone really thinks they were. Dominique was one of the best scorers and one of the best dunkers ever. That's true, and that's how people regard him. Nothing more, nothing less.I mean he wasn't even put on the top 50 list, even though he arguably could have been. So I don't think he's so overrated. These things are hard to rank though because they assume you know exactly how "people" rate these players.

Pistol Pete is definately overrated.

For the simple fact that Nique isn't on the top 50 of all time list, i say he's underrated.

What gets me is seeing OJ up there, thats BS. They are just saying that because they think he was guilty. Not many players went over 2000 yards and that was before the seasons were 16 games.

I love how they have Lynn Swann up there. I still dont understand how that man made the hall of fame. They just like to put as many Steelers in there as possible. Art Monk still not in the HOF is [censored] and for Swann to make it over him is worse. Monk was better than John Stallworth and he's definately better than Swanns sorry ass. [censored], Gary Clark is better than Swann too.