• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hmmm Am I Crazy For Kind Of Wanting Smoove As A Grizzly?

A-town Hawks

If the ASG just matches, the idiots will be patting themselves on the back for getting him a affordable price, even though they hurt the player's psyche, the fan base, the city, possibly team chemistry, all while creating loads of bad PR around the league making us the Clippers of the East (Im not even sure, if we can be called the Clippers, our ownership maybe WORSE)

Have you ever negotiated a transaction in your life? If I'm offered a salary 10% lower than I want I either haggle or don't take it. At no point in the process do I get my psyche hurt. Anyone fragile enough to let that happen is not worth $12 much less $12 million. Thankfully I'm sure Smith understands this and will be perfectly content with $58 million (after waiting a whole month...oh the humanity!).

I want Josh signed because he makes the Hawks better. But if he left it would be nice if the Smoove-only entourage moved on with him.

Im a big Hawks fan, been since 2001 (ok im fairly new compared to alot of you). But I'm a huge Smith guy and think the kid deserves so much better. Face it guys the ASG/Woody has treated this guy like some crappy role player, and it not's right. I think he would actually do so much better as a Grizzly, and in a few years can make that team into a contender. With Smith they have a AMAZING core that is arguably better then Portlands.

Josh has all the reason why to want to leave the ASG, I think it would better his potential and psyche, I have no problem with Smith being a Grizzly. He'll be better off.

Go ahead people..... slay me :saythat:

Yes, you're crazy. You're a HAWKS fan but you want our second best player (possibly) to leave? Yep. sounds a bit crazy to me. :angry: