• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hmmm Am I Crazy For Kind Of Wanting Smoove As A Grizzly?

A-town Hawks

Im a big Hawks fan, been since 2001 (ok im fairly new compared to alot of you). But I'm a huge Smith guy and think the kid deserves so much better. Face it guys the ASG/Woody has treated this guy like some crappy role player, and it not's right. I think he would actually do so much better as a Grizzly, and in a few years can make that team into a contender. With Smith they have a AMAZING core that is arguably better then Portlands.

Josh has all the reason why to want to leave the ASG, I think it would better his potential and psyche, I have no problem with Smith being a Grizzly. He'll be better off.

Go ahead people..... slay me :saythat:

I feel a little bit the same way, but not about the Grizzlies. Their front office is as bad as ours. I don't see them getting better for a long long time. I wouldn't want any player I want to succeed to have to play for them.

If they get nothing in return I would be a Grizzlies fan, hell I might even drive up there to see a game or 2.

Yup I agree with you, the Grizz look like a team that wants to win alot more than our and looks like they want to put a winning product on the floor that the fans can embrace unlike the DAMN ASG.

I would happily be a Grizz fan, since Smoove is my favorite player and they look like they want to compete.

Conley-Mayo-Gay-Smoove WHOA! :no-no:

Parker-Kobe-Tmac-Amare

Yup I agree with you, the Grizz look like a team that wants to win alot more than our and looks like they want to put a winning product on the floor that the fans can embrace unlike the DAMN ASG.

I would happily be a Grizz fan, since Smoove is my favorite player and they look like they want to compete.

Parker-Kobe-Tmac-Amare

So the team that traded away Gasol for a sack of beans wants to win more? LAWL

• Admin

Parker-Kobe-Tmac-Amare

Wow that comparison is not even close....especially the Kobe / Mayo and the Smith / Amare.

I don't think that is a winning team ... not for a few years anyway but they will have some exciting athletes.

Now we know who are the josh smith fans and who are not :no-no:

It was expected Smoove might have the same effect on Hawks fans as Vick did on Falcons fans from the day we drafted him. Atlanta is a superstar driven city for the most part.

Edited by HawksJJHorford

Im a big Hawks fan, been since 2001 (ok im fairly new compared to alot of you). But I'm a huge Smith guy and think the kid deserves so much better. Face it guys the ASG/Woody has treated this guy like some crappy role player, and it not's right. I think he would actually do so much better as a Grizzly, and in a few years can make that team into a contender. With Smith they have a AMAZING core that is arguably better then Portlands.

Josh has all the reason why to want to leave the ASG, I think it would better his potential and psyche, I have no problem with Smith being a Grizzly. He'll be better off.

Consider yourself slayed. Now go away. This board's for Hawks fans. I'm sure there's something for the Grizz, and if not there's always RealGM. Ciao.

Consider yourself slayed. Now go away. This board's for Hawks fans. I'm sure there's something for the Grizz, and if not there's always RealGM. Ciao.

Do me a favor, take my balls thrust them down your throat, gargle, then rinse.

Gargle Hard! like so: :doh:

Edited by A-town Hawks

\\

Being a Hawks a fan I have no clue how you get your view point. Singning Smith to the lowest possible contract is in the best interest of the Hawks franchise. You on the other hand seem more concerned about Smith personally then the team.

:doh:

Do me a favor, take my balls thrust them down your throat, gargle, then rinse.

Gargle Hard! like so: :doh:

No, you do me a favor and ask yourself "Am I an Atlanta Hawks fan?"

If the answer is no, then why the hell are you posting on this site?

If the answer is yes, then why the hell did you start this thread?

Oh, and if your balls get anywhere near my face, I'll bite those mofos off real quick-like, so you may wanna keep 'em in your pants.

Edited by ATLBob

\\

Being a Hawks a fan I have no clue how you get your view point. Singning Smith to the lowest possible contract is in the best interest of the Hawks franchise. You on the other hand seem more concerned about Smith personally then the team.

In the original I gave my concerns through the point of Josh personally, true. But when you think about it, it can vbe best for the team in the long run maybe a loss like this (even though i doubt it happens, and we match) would prompt the league or even the fans like us to do more about the ASG and run them out of town. They certainly are not doing there part to create a future for us, there plans seem to be to live in the lottery, keep trying to get gems like Horf and Smoove, keep them for cheap (unlikely), then hopefully have enough underpaid frustrated gems to compete in the East while having a low payroll (super unlikely)

And the League, the fans (like us), the city seems to not have a problem with this. Well buddy, I do, and if losing Smith to the Grizzlies increases the chances of people actually doing something to get rid of the ASG, even slightly. Then I'm all for it.

If the ASG just matches, the idiots will be patting themselves on the back for getting him a affordable price, even though they hurt the player's psyche, the fan base, the city, possibly team chemistry, all while creating loads of bad PR around the league making us the Clippers of the East (Im not even sure, if we can be called the Clippers, our ownership maybe WORSE)