Of course I have a 'Nique through back

I also have:

Horford Home

Josh Smith away blue/white and red/white

Marvin Williams red/white

Josh Chilldress red/white

Joe Johnson red/white and allstar

and Yes I have a Salim Stoudamire Away White/Red

I also have a custom Jersey with Josh smith on front and 'nique on back that says Smoovehighlights.

each and every jersey is signed by the players. Including my smoovehighlights jearsy is signed by both Nique and Josh.

post-73-1219250358_thumb.jpg

I have a Hawks warm up from the red days.

I have a josh smith white/red swing man jersey.

I have a lot of hawks shirts one signed by the whole team.

I also have several Statues and Bobble heads. post-73-1219250995_thumb.jpg

Sorry it is rare that I get to brag about my jersey's so I had to jump at this chance.

Now that's a fan! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Awesome! How did you go about getting all your jerseys signed? Was it a long process, or do you have a nice hookup where you get to meet the players?

The process is not that long. I go to the open practice they have every year and a few autograph sessions through out the year. and sometimes I go to the games early and get them signed. If you remember one game I was on TV when Horford signed his. He was walking off of the court and I got his attention. I was on TV the last few sec before commercial.

Sorry it is rare that I get to brag about my jersey's so I had to jump at this chance.

I really REALLY dont mean to sound like an A-hole, but those jerseys (save for the dominique throwback) are fakes. I hope you didnt pay too much for them.

I really REALLY dont mean to sound like an A-hole, but those jerseys (save for the dominique throwback) are fakes. I hope you didnt pay too much for them.

Question? Would that make me more or less of a fan? I am sure that they do not make a Smoovehighlight jersey so one would venture to say that these jerseys are not store purchased. As a matter of fact both Nique and Smoove got a kick out of it as they signed it. Better yet the whole team liked it as they passed it around and looked at it. My sons, Man that was they highlight of they year for them. To own a one of a kind ( well 3 of a kind since we all have one) Jersey signed by their idol. I try to figure out what would be the purpose of you making that comment? Would it be to make me feel bad if I did pay a lot or is it to say that I am somewhat less of a fan for having them. What is real or fake anyway? Are the swing man jerseys fake? for that matter when you go the the store at the arena and order the player that you want because it is not on display, would those be fake. Is it fake because they were not worn by the player? Is the material fake? I am really not sure what point you were trying to make here other than trying to rain on someone's parade. Could you enlighten me? Now to make you feel better no I did not pay a lot for these jerseys. I had them made so that I could have them signed by my favorite player when I saw them. I thought it would be a lot better than a piece of paper. And for my son's, they meant the world. So I hope for the kids sake that when you see them with it on you will not spoil their joy by making it a pointless point to point out that they are not authentic. I sure hope that you are a better person than that because you sure did not display that here.

Question? Would that make me more or less of a fan? I am sure that they do not make a Smoovehighlight jersey so one would venture to say that these jerseys are not store purchased. As a matter of fact both Nique and Smoove got a kick out of it as they signed it. Better yet the whole team liked it as they passed it around and looked at it. My sons, Man that was they highlight of they year for them. To own a one of a kind ( well 3 of a kind since we all have one) Jersey signed by their idol. I try to figure out what would be the purpose of you making that comment? Would it be to make me feel bad if I did pay a lot or is it to say that I am somewhat less of a fan for having them. What is real or fake anyway? Are the swing man jerseys fake? for that matter when you go the the store at the arena and order the player that you want because it is not on display, would those be fake. Is it fake because they were not worn by the player? Is the material fake? I am really not sure what point you were trying to make here other than trying to rain on someone's parade. Could you enlighten me? Now to make you feel better no I did not pay a lot for these jerseys. I had them made so that I could have them signed by my favorite player when I saw them. I thought it would be a lot better than a piece of paper. And for my son's, they meant the world. So I hope for the kids sake that when you see them with it on you will not spoil their joy by making it a pointless point to point out that they are not authentic. I sure hope that you are a better person than that because you sure did not display that here.

Talk about overreaction. He was just noting that they weren't storebought. I don't think he was questioning you as a fan.

Even still, WOW @ that collection. That's the most Hawks stuff I've seen outside of Philips.

Talk about overreaction. He was just noting that they weren't storebought. I don't think he was questioning you as a fan.

Even still, WOW @ that collection. That's the most Hawks stuff I've seen outside of Philips.

Yeah I tend to over elaborate at times. That's why I keep my comments to a minimum. I don't know that I was over reacting. Maybe I was who is to say. I just wonder why people say and do what they do. As I read through post after post. I often wonder if people think about what they are saying or if they just say the first thing that comes to mind. I just wonder if there is a method to the madness or if it is just random thoughts. I guess I am like the Matrix, it is the why that drives me.

Dont get me wrong my man, I'm by no means questioning anyone's faith as a fan. Everyone knows we need more of 'em around here. I'm simply bringing you what I know, as an owner of over 200 jerseys - including swingman, authentic, and player-worn. I've been ripped off with fakes before, and paid a decent amount for them in the process - Just lookin out for you and making sure you dont get ripped off in the future.

Dont get me wrong my man, I'm by no means questioning anyone's faith as a fan. Everyone knows we need more of 'em around here. I'm simply bringing you what I know, as an owner of over 200 jerseys - including swing man, authentic, and player-worn. I've been ripped off with fakes before, and paid a decent amount for them in the process - Just looking out for you and making sure you don't get ripped off in the future.

Yeah sorry bout that. Like I said I jump to conclusions a lot. I am used to reading body language and voice pattens to see what people mean. When I am reading I have no way to tell what the motive behind things are. So it leaves me to form my own opinion. That's why I stay away from posting so much. I just read. But also on your part you have to be careful of how you approach people. You could have just asked if I got a good deal. Because once people have purchased something they rarely want to hear that they have been made a fool of. So putting them on blast kinda makes people upset. In my case I was not upset because I knew my situation. I was just thinking that I was getting to the root of why there is so much bickering here on the board. I really was not trying to go off. But that is a problem I have. People say I have a tendency to make people feel small. It is not my intent. So I usually try to refrain from immediate comment. But we still cool.