• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Klitschko vs. Peter

BigDirty

Pussycat Dolls are performing now, the fight should start a few minutes after that and I still don't know who'll win. Klitschko hasn't fought in 4 years and doesn't look that good, Peter on the other hand has never impressed me, so the fight is completely open in my mind, but I guess I'll give a slight edge to Peter cause he didn't have a four year break.

Damn I didn't realize that the fight is in Berlin. :(

Edited by BigDirty

Urgh what a lopsided fight that was, they could've replayed the first round 8 times and nobody would've noticed. Peter has 0 technical skill, 0 speed and his trainer sucks. Sadly heavyweight boxing is still dead, the Klitschkos simply have no opponents.

Urgh what a lopsided fight that was, they could've replayed the first round 8 times and nobody would've noticed. Peter has 0 technical skill, 0 speed and his trainer sucks. Sadly heavyweight boxing is still dead, the Klitschkos simply have no opponents.

Yeah the heavyweight division is definitely dead, although I like watching the younger Klitchsko fight, at least he's entertaining. I didn't even realize this fight today was on so early, was it on TV?