• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks' Opening Practice.

Brotha2ThaNite

Great pics B2TN, glad to see yall had a good time. Too bad i couldnt make it because i had to work. My lil bro went with the family and he said they were bored out their mind lol. Didnt even move when Mario West dunked. By the way is there any where i can see that, did anyone catch it on their phone or something

Great pics B2TN, glad to see yall had a good time. Too bad i couldnt make it because i had to work. My lil bro went with the family and he said they were bored out their mind lol. Didnt even move when Mario West dunked. By the way is there any where i can see that, did anyone catch it on their phone or something

You know me and my boys were kind of disappointed this year. The practice was short and the regular fans did not get a chance to get autographs. That's the part they look fwd to every year.

You know me and my boys were kind of disappointed this year. The practice was short and the regular fans did not get a chance to get autographs. That's the part they look fwd to every year.

I know last year, we had a good time at Woodward Academy. They played like a 30 min game. It seem more down to earth and personal with the fans.

I hear where you are coming from but I think the schedule screwed everything up this year. The practice should have been scheduled for this upcoming weekend instead of last weekend. The team had just come back from a long road trip late Friday night and then the players had to be back at Philips early Saturday morning for the open practice. Those guys haven't really had any time off since training camp started and they had just got back to town. I'm sure Woody wanted to give them a little time off to regroup for the weekend before the game on Monday. If the practice were this coming weekend, they would have been home all week.

I'll give the guys credit, they were very cordial, friendly and accomodating during the autograph session and the game show event even though I am sure they were ready to get home. Still, I know a lot of fans were looking forward to a MUCH longer scrimmage than they provided and the team needs to make sure they are accurate with the info they send out. You don't stop the scrimmage/practice at 3:00 if you say it will last until 4:30. I know some people who traveled long distances who definitely didn't get what they were promised.

I hear where you are coming from but I think the schedule screwed everything up this year. The practice should have been scheduled for this upcoming weekend instead of last weekend. The team had just come back from a long road trip late Friday night and then the players had to be back at Philips early Saturday morning for the open practice. Those guys haven't really had any time off since training camp started and they had just got back to town. I'm sure Woody wanted to give them a little time off to regroup for the weekend before the game on Monday. If the practice were this coming weekend, they would have been home all week.

I'll give the guys credit, they were very cordial, friendly and accomodating during the autograph session and the game show event even though I am sure they were ready to get home. Still, I know a lot of fans were looking forward to a MUCH longer scrimmage than they provided and the team needs to make sure they are accurate with the info they send out. You don't stop the scrimmage/practice at 3:00 if you say it will last until 4:30. I know some people who traveled long distances who definitely didn't get what they were promised.

Since I wrote a letter to the Hawks fan department. The apologized for the exact same reason. They also advised that they will have a paint the town read next Saturday. So that will be a chance for the "regular fans" to meet the players.