Lesnar vs. Couture

BigDirty

3 fights left and then it'll begin. I wanted to bet a large sum on a Lesnar win but then I didn't do it cause I still fear Brock might make some rookie mistake. Theoretically Lesnar should be able to win, he's just in so much better physical shape and Couture hasn't fought in some time, but then again Couture always finds a way to win and the experience difference couldn't be any bigger.

Its tough to bet against Couture...cause hes the kind of guy who exploits weakness. Brock still has huge holes outside his raw power....Frank Miir pretty much showed that quickly. But Brock is so huge..its tough to say its gonna be easy for Couture as well..what are the odds on the fight?

Watching it now, man Couture looks lean...i think his strategy will be to take it the distance and wait for some mental slip or physical fatigue.

Will be interesting to see how good Brock does in the Clinch...if he can do damage and control the clinch..i dont know what Couture will do unless he can get top position on the ground.

Will be funny if Brock tackles him haha

Edited by hussamga