• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer of 2010

Elijah

Amazingly, everyone on this team could potentially be an FA in 2010 besides Smoove.

I hope to God we can resign JJ for about 17-18 mill a year (how much do you guys think he asks for?).

Hopefully, we can get Horf for Smoove's price or less (10 million a year would be great).

So we have:

12 million -- Smoove

17 million -- JJ

11 million -- Horf

=

40 million

Can we nab a big-time FA that year? Will Sund go after one? Obviously, we have to fill out our team with decent talent--depth is the key.

Also, I think the sleeper team to watch out for in 2010 is the Lakers...Odom is off the books this year, I don't know if Gasol will be there by then, leaving the Lakers with a LOT of money to work with

JJ's prob my favorite NBA player (along with Josh Smtih) on my favorite/hometown team and I would love to see him (Smoove and AL) lead us to a title, BUT Joe is not worth 17-18MIL...

You think so? I think when he's on, JJ is the 2nd best SG in the NBA and one of the DEADLIEST players. Once he gets into the lane, he is UNSTOPPABLE. I'd proudly give him 16-17 mill. And I know some teams would give him 19

Amazingly, everyone on this team could potentially be an FA in 2010 besides Smoove.

I hope to God we can resign JJ for about 17-18 mill a year (how much do you guys think he asks for?).

Hopefully, we can get Horf for Smoove's price or less (10 million a year would be great).

So we have:

12 million -- Smoove

17 million -- JJ

11 million -- Horf

=

40 million

Can we nab a big-time FA that year? Will Sund go after one? Obviously, we have to fill out our team with decent talent--depth is the key.

Also, I think the sleeper team to watch out for in 2010 is the Lakers...Odom is off the books this year, I don't know if Gasol will be there by then, leaving the Lakers with a LOT of money to work with

I don't really think Horford will ask for 11 mil, a reasonable price for him would be 9 mil. Joe... I say between 16 and 17 mil. And don't forget a smaller Bibby salary ( If he gets re-signed ) and Claxton gone in 2010 will be an extra 11 mil or so...

Its too early i think to evaluate what to do, but it comes down to this offseason.

I think its better to make a run for 2009, because in 2010, we will have horf/smoove/marvin/acie under contract taking leaving us with around 33m which will be too little to sign 2 huge 16+m FA. I think we would have to let one of marv/horf/smoove go be able to fill the 2FA requirement, and then we would still have trouble finding a top tier pg.

I think this offseason, we should resign bibby for 6-8m, and find a solid C/PF like sheed in the 6-8m or s&t childress to fill in the spot. Resign Marv, Solo.

Should be our same lineup pretty much with a solid C as 6th man or move horf to the 6thman. That would be perfect imo.