• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

lol Stuart Scott

Frenzy

called Al Horford,...Al Thornton haha

Yeah, I caught that too. Obviously, they are not used to plugging the Hawks in primetime. It was pitiful. Avery Johnson tried to cover saying he played with Al's dad....who cares?

Yeah, I caught that too. Obviously, they are not used to plugging the Hawks in primetime. It was pitiful. Avery Johnson tried to cover saying he played with Al's dad....who cares?

yea i noticed how avery tried to cover it up....i was waiting on stuart to correct his self but he didnt

it was earlier today,and they were talking about how important the game was for both teams

It was post game discussion after the Lakers/Suns. Pretty much a hype fest for LeBron and plug for the Cavs. The only mention of the Hawks was how impressive "Al Thorton's" 20/20 game was the other night...and Avery "mini-Fro" Johnson playing with Tito followed by a huge smile. Barry said something that "the game is big for the Hawks"...Wilbon said nothing. Scott said, well, see above. It was embarrassing. Par for the course by the national media covering the Hawks.