• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BUCKLE UP

Mrs. Joe Johnson

I just have 2 say I really hope the hawks after beating 2 hot teams although at home have regain their swagger. In the begining of the year the hawks looked like they were unstoppable but after injuries,bumps,bruises, etc the hawks looked like they were heading on a downward spiral. Recently they picked up the d and beat the pistons and hornets convincingly however as of today all I Hear about is how dwade beat chicago whos record is below 500 and it took 2 overtimes. You would think they beat L.A. or something anyway I just want 2 tell JOE and the other guys buckle up and secure the 4th spot because not only are u gonna have to beat dwade you are gonna have 2 beat the refs and the media as well. They would love to see flash advance in the playoffs considering the season he had last year. JOE,JOSH,MARVIN (GET BETTER)AL , ZAZA, MIKE,SOLO,ACIE,FLIP,MO and whoever else I 4got 2 mention lets get ready 2 SHOCK THE WORLD ONCE MORE!!

I just have 2 say I really hope the hawks after beating 2 hot teams although at home have regain their swagger. In the begining of the year the hawks looked like they were unstoppable but after injuries,bumps,bruises, etc the hawks looked like they were heading on a downward spiral. Recently they picked up the d and beat the pistons and hornets convincingly however as of today all I Hear about is how dwade beat chicago whos record is below 500 and it took 2 overtimes. You would think they beat L.A. or something anyway I just want 2 tell JOE and the other guys buckle up and secure the 4th spot because not only are u gonna have to beat dwade you are gonna have 2 beat the refs and the media as well. They would love to see flash advance in the playoffs considering the season he had last year. JOE,JOSH,MARVIN (GET BETTER)AL , ZAZA, MIKE,SOLO,ACIE,FLIP,MO and whoever else I 4got 2 mention lets get ready 2 SHOCK THE WORLD ONCE MORE!!

Well said. Wade is playing great and having the refs on your side and protecting you doesn't help his opponents either. The NBA would love for the Heat to do well in the playoffs..it would be a good story but as a Hawks fan, if thats who we are gonna face in the first round, I would love to knock them out early. Wade is definitely ready for the challenge. Im not too sure we would be the favorites in this series being that Wade is playing so well. And it really doesnt matter who they beat, Wade was clutch over and over in that game against the Bulls..just goes to show you how good he really especially in an important game like that one since both of those teams are playing for spots. If Marvin is back for the playoffs, I expect the us to advance to the 2nd round. The sky is the limit for us! We can do some things when we play like we did yesterday! Woody has to get these guys fired up for every game!

O and you forgot Mario West and Randolph...also Gardner, Hunter and Claxton and his dress suit lol