• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not harp on the Chillz thing

HawkItus

has anyone read or heard him make any kind of statement about the Hawk's performance this year? We still hold his rights and he was part of this team for 5 seasons. It's striking to not hear him at least say congrats to the guys or his surprised about their season etc. Maybe there really is something to him not being not liked/liking many guys from this team?

For one thing he is in Greece so it isn't like he is in contact with the US media that often. When he does talk to the US media they are mainly going to be asking him about his situation, not the Hawks current success.

He was probably chaffing at his role and guys kidded him about it but i think his grudge (if there is one) would be with Woody and management.

Edited by exodus

has anyone read or heard him make any kind of statement about the Hawk's performance this year? We still hold his rights and he was part of this team for 5 seasons. It's striking to not hear him at least say congrats to the guys or his surprised about their season etc. Maybe there really is something to him not being not liked/liking many guys from this team?

His two closest friends on the team were/are Josh and Marv. He and Marv were best buds and he and Smith have continued to have contact. I doubt Joe had a problem with him per se, although I doubt Joe was tight with him either... not really Joe's style either way. Who else would he have disliked? Bibby wasn't around for that long, Al was a rook, and Zaza seems to keep to himself or joke around with Smith a little.

For one thing he is in Greece so it isn't like he is in contact with the US media that often. When he does talk to the US media they are mainly going to be asking him about his situation, not the Hawks current success.

He was probably chaffing at his role and guys kidded him about it but i think his grudge (if there is one) would be with Woody and management.

If this was 1965 I might agree. But, he has a twitter account has done several interviews etc. I just think some acknowledgment would be appropriate. Hell even Al Harrington had some good things to say about the team making progress.

If this was 1965 I might agree. But, he has a twitter account has done several interviews etc. I just think some acknowledgment would be appropriate. Hell even Al Harrington had some good things to say about the team making progress.

Harrington has played a lot of games against the Hawks since he left. It is customary for the press to ask a guy about his former team when he's playing them. It is also customary for players (and especially coaches post game) to be complimentary to the other team in interviews.

We'll probably hear more from Chill this summer.

Edited by exodus