• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hey guys, the Heat just hit another three pointer...

prolikewhoa

It's Sunday 11:15am and Cook just hit another three pointer. The Hawks are on the plane flying back but somehow they still managed to scored on. The lead is now 75 and will carry over into Game 4.

I don't get it... was that supposed to be funny or something? You honestly, have the worst sense of humor on this forum.

And are you even following the Hawks. You realize the game on Monday is going to be in Miami, so why would the Hawks be on a plane? Just quit on posting...

Edited by atlanta5hawks

I don't get it... was that supposed to be funny or something? You honestly, have the worst sense of humor on this forum.

And are you even following the Hawks. You realize the game on Monday is going to be in Miami, so why would the Hawks be on a plane? Just quit on posting...

Come on now you gotta have a sense of humor about this. I actually went to bed last night (around 4am) thinking that the Heat just hit another 3 and I almost added something like that to the banner.

Seriously though, what else can you do but laugh about a team shooting 225% from 3 over a 2 game period?

Wow dude, are you always this angry? Get a grip. Lighten up, prick.

You want me to explain the joke for you? See..even long after the game is over the Hawks still managed to get scored on. You see, it's a satirical comment on the way the Hawks have been playing.

I think it's you that has the worst sense of humor. There are probably lots of jokes you don't get.