• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CD

T21

Everybody's been wearing badges in support of Chuck Daly now-days... and when I think of CD, I remember his Pistons from 80' and early 90'... I remember the pride, attitude and resolve of those teams... the way they treated their opponents as enemies... their unrivaled willingness to sacrifice and do whatever it takes to win!

CD was a great coach, but far better psychologist and motivator!

That's what Playoffs are all about... you trade blows, make adjustments, try to maximize your strenghts, expose your enemy's weaknesses... prevail...

I guess that most of us on this board forgot and overlooked how important this psychologic mind-war is!

Sure we have a talented, athletic team, with huge potential... but unless Hawks get on the same page, play to their strenghts and change the attitude, this series could soon be over!

Hawks allowed Heat to intimidate them (physically and mentally) withouth any response!

It would be such a shame to go down without putting up a real fight against the team that (honestly) besides Wade has nothing (one-legged JO and bunch of second-hand role players)!

Somebody has to step up and bring the best out of this team!

Woody may not be the worst coach in the NBA, but he's definitely terrible motivator and psychologist... JJ is not a vocal leader... but this team as a group has enough vocal leadership (Bibby, Horford, Flip) to turn things around!

I surely hope that a players-only meeting (that allegedly took place on sunday) produced some answers and positive vibrations...

I'd like to see Hawks come out with their game faces and new "CD" attitude for game 4, focus on offense, take care of the paint and put D. Wade into the floor or at least 2nd row... everything else will take care of itself!

MAKE A STATEMENT!

Go Hawks!