• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Practicing early and late

TheDude

we all heard about Dewayne Wade and Cook coming in and practicing a couple hours early before game 2 on their shots....

now i hear that bibby and joe johnson stayed after 30 minutes to put shots up...

my question is since this is the playoffs and the most important part, shouldn't A) more than just joe johnson and bibby being putting in the extra practice and B) it should be more than a measley 30 minutes?

i would be in there and expecting others to be in there practicing their shots and their free throws....get a rhythym going........watch some extra film...strategize against how you know Miami is going to adjust to your adjustments and adjust to those adjustments..

i dont know but in a series in the playoffs where all shots are being missed (ignoring the fact that our offensive sets are horrible), i'd be putting them up...guards shoot jumpers, big men shoot free throws...

and mario, mario (assumign woody plays him) needs to be studying wade's movements like his life depends on it.

And Woodson came in and practiced calling the one and only play we have on offense. Probably a few "X's" and "O's" too.

i can imagine him coaching our offense:

"Ok ballhandler, dribble the ball until you get an open look......if you have to, pass it away and then get the pass right back... AND REMEMBER- PICKS ARE NOT TO GIVE YOU A QUICK OPEN SHOT, PICKS ARE ONLY TO GIVE YOU MORE TIME TO DRIBBLE"

(that last part urks me how we do that all the dam time)

i can imagine him coaching our offense:

"Ok ballhandler, dribble the ball until you get an open look......if you have to, pass it away and then get the pass right back... AND REMEMBER- PICKS ARE NOT TO GIVE YOU A QUICK OPEN SHOT, PICKS ARE ONLY TO GIVE YOU MORE TIME TO DRIBBLE"

(that last part urks me how we do that all the dam time)

Ha ha! I lol'd on the pick part.