• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Heat are Insulted? Get Real...

khaos7

Before I make my statement, let me start by saying that Josh's dunk attempt was ill timed and inappropriate. I'm as big of a Smoove fan as you'll find. I understand being caught up in the moment. However, you don't want to give your opponent any bulletin board material, especially with Horford and Marvin potentially out.

That said...

Spoelstra and Wade's comments about being offended were soft, sissified, and weak. First, lets start with being offended. What should be most offensive to the coach and his superstar was their team's effort last night.

Secondly, what is the difference between Smith attempting a highlight dunk in a blowout and Dwayne Wade standing on top of the announcer's table during several games this year (after humiliating a team) and yelling out, "this is my house?" Both efforts show up their opponents while their down and playing to the crowd. The only difference is one was done by an all star and the other by an immature athletich freak.

Again, if I were Josh, I'd just dunk the ball a move along. That said, if that is what it takes to ignite Erik Spoelstra and Dwayne Wade, that is a sad commentary.

Want to talk about being offended? I'm offended by the dirty play of Magliore and how (in my view he's played in the playoffs) he's baited our guys into exchanges.

Last night, for the first time, I was proud to say Woody was my coach. He said that he didn't want his guys crying. This is playoff basketball and he wanted his guys to play tough. In other words, no crying. That's all I heard from the Heat guys though...whining.

Again, Josh was dumb. I'm tired of the errant jumpers and arguing with officials. He's having a good series. Just play and chill, bro. That said, Hawks fans shouldn't blow it out of proportion and the Heat should quit whining.

Before I make my statement, let me start by saying that Josh's dunk attempt was ill timed and inappropriate. I'm as big of a Smoove fan as you'll find. I understand being caught up in the moment. However, you don't want to give your opponent any bulletin board material, especially with Horford and Marvin potentially out.

great post.

We all long for the day when Josh grows up.

great post.

We all long for the day when Josh grows up.

I don't see anything wrong with what Josh did! Please tell me what he did wrong? Before you explain, compare the difference b/w his dunk and Lebron taking off from the key (just inside the free throw line) and doing a windmill against Detroit in game 2 or 3 I think when they were up in a blowout. Really?!?! What is the difference? We were in a blowout game. It was not in traffic. Not over anyone as to an icrease in injury risk or disrespect to someone for "trying" them.