• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Foul shooting positives

exodus

For most of this season foul shooting has been a problem. The Hawks tend to settle for jumpers too much and don't get to the line enough. When they do get there they don't shoot well.

Last night the Hawks weren't settling for jumpers. They kept attacking and got to the line 41 times, shooting 80%.

JJ in particular has taken a lot of heat for not getting to the line enough and has been shooting horribly from the line this series. Last night he got to the line 15 times and made 12.

Smith's foul shooting has been a major concern this year but so far in this series he is shooting 73%.

For most of this season foul shooting has been a problem. The Hawks tend to settle for jumpers too much and don't get to the line enough. When they do get there they don't shoot well.

Last night the Hawks weren't settling for jumpers. They kept attacking and got to the line 41 times, shooting 80%.

JJ in particular has taken a lot of heat for not getting to the line enough and has been shooting horribly from the line this series. Last night he got to the line 15 times and made 12.

Smith's foul shooting has been a major concern this year but so far in this series he is shooting 73%.

JJ being aggressive was nice to see. He realized his jumper has been off, so he attacked the rim and did a good chunk of his scoring in the lane and at the line. Even Hotlanta took notice of this...he had some nice things to say during last night's chat. Just surprised me, I had to mention it.

JJ being aggressive was nice to see. He realized his jumper has been off, so he attacked the rim and did a good chunk of his scoring in the lane and at the line. Even Hotlanta took notice of this...he had some nice things to say during last night's chat. Just surprised me, I had to mention it.

Yeah, I wondered throughout the game why he didn't just do that every game. Did they switch strategies on him?