• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford sounded optimistic about playing Friday

WraithSentinel

First of all as of right now it is tough to say whether he will play or not. Just to get that out of the way.

They had him on the local news. Said he plans on making the trip and the swelling in his ankle went down. He sounded optimistic to me that he might end up playing. If he does I wouldn't expect him to play that much. If he can play at all say 15-20 mins that will be a big boost to the team.

Edited by UltimaDragonReaver

Horford hasnt exactly been lighting it up recently. I hope he plays, but I seriously, seriously doubt it. Pachulia has played better in his stead, and I dont think we are losing too much with Zaza in there right now.

Horford hasnt exactly been lighting it up recently. I hope he plays, but I seriously, seriously doubt it. Pachulia has played better in his stead, and I dont think we are losing too much with Zaza in there right now.

You're right, he hasn't been lighting it up recently, however, if he can go, 15 minutes of Horford is better than 15 minutes of Solo.

Cheers

Rick

You're right, he hasn't been lighting it up recently, however, if he can go, 15 minutes of Horford is better than 15 minutes of Solo.

Cheers

Rick

If Horford can't go, I'd ask Zaza if he was good for 46 minutes.

Solo shouldn't see the floor unless Haslem and JO are both on the bench.