• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Myspace/Facebook

I am not a Facebook or Myspace Junkie so I may be a little confused about the terminology But here goes my suggestion. I noticed two things on Facebook. One there are a lot of Hawks fans out there looking for places to talk about the hawks. How many of them are failure with Hawksquawk I don't know. To there are always things to become fans of. I.e The hawks, Atlanta. Which both have an abundant amount of fans. I was wondering if it is a way to make Hawksquawk something to become a fan of on Facebook and/or Myspace. So that when I join all of my friends and friends of friends that are hawks fans will see this and join. Just another way to promote Hawksquawk. Especially this summer. After this series there will be a lot of new people trying to find ways to talk about the Hawks and jump on the bandwagon. Just let me know so I can link it to my Facebook some kind of way.

I am not a Facebook or Myspace Junkie so I may be a little confused about the terminology But here goes my suggestion. I noticed two things on Facebook. One there are a lot of Hawks fans out there looking for places to talk about the hawks. How many of them are failure with Hawksquawk I don't know. To there are always things to become fans of. I.e The hawks, Atlanta. Which both have an abundant amount of fans. I was wondering if it is a way to make Hawksquawk something to become a fan of on Facebook and/or Myspace. So that when I join all of my friends and friends of friends that are hawks fans will see this and join. Just another way to promote Hawksquawk. Especially this summer. After this series there will be a lot of new people trying to find ways to talk about the Hawks and jump on the bandwagon. Just let me know so I can link it to my Facebook some kind of way.

That sounds like a great idea! I hadn't thought of creating a Facebook account for Hawksquawk but I'll go ahead and do it and post about it once it's done.