• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

here you go guys!

Brotha2ThaNite

Ok, they are trying to make this look like last years' game but it is not the same with the injuries. I hope they can prove me wrong.

So, who's going to the game today???

These are the 2 emails I received from the Hawks.

If you are looking for tickets and can't find them you may want to call the Hawks guy I talk with. His name is Randy Wills (404) 878-3742. Just tell him you got the number from Roy.

Home Sweet Home

The Hawks have been here before - trailing the top-seed in the playoffs 2-0 and returning home to the Highlight Factory. Last year they never lost a playoff game at home to the eventual champion Boston Celtics, and with the help of the home fans they look to repeat that success against Cleveland.

Get Unlimited Food and Drinks with Your Great Seat

New Product, Just for the Playoffs!

One of your last chances to get seats for Game 3 and Game 4, the Hawks have just released a limited number of all inclusive seats for their series against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Multiple seating and pricing options are available with unlimited food, water and soda provided by Headlines Grill or Levy Restaurants. Packages also include two tickets for beer or wine. For complete information call 1-866-715-1500 or click here to email a representative.

HR_Headlines_050809.jpgHR_PartySuite_050809.jpg

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I'll be there. My wife can't go so I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested. Section 313, Row L, I'll sell it for below face value ($53). Give me a call . if you are interested. I'll be at the CNN Center before the game drinking a beer and you can get the ticket from me.

Edited by BossTweed