• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Reef is ON the Table.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Well, I don't believe that source that said the Milwaukee and the GS trades because there were many errors in what was said... BUT I can believe that Reef is on the blocks. If we are in rebuilding mode or if we are not, trading Reef would make sense because contractually, we won't give him an extension on this contract. AND I doubt we will be in a position to lose him and resign him for less because other teams will bid for him. That means that we are likely to lose him altogether for nothing in 2years. Somebody might say, 2 years is a long way down the road... However, if we are not in contention Now... The moves we make today are shaping tommorow. That means, we might as well not waste time if we don't have the gonads to resign him. So here are some semiserious trade ideas... Tell me what you think.

#1. Reef to Milwuakee for D. MASON, Toni, Haslip....

Already discussed. Toni's 9 million will be helpful next season.

#2. Reef/CC to Orlando for Grant Hill/Drew Gooden.

If we are going to be a defensive team, Gooden is the PF of the future at a much cheaper price than Reef. Also.... Grant HIll. If he doesn't make it back, that's 13 million in Cap Relief come Feb. If he does... Then he's still a good Ball handling Sf that can take pressure off of JT.

#3. Reef/Nazr/DD to Chicago for Crawford, Rose, Fizer.

Very Simple...

Fizer becomes PF.

JT/Crawford/Rose/Fizer/Theo.

#4. Reef/DD/Nazr/CC to Cleveland for Big Z, Ricky Davis, Miles, Wagner.

Can you imagine that team:

JT/Ricky Davis/Miles/Theo/Big Z.

How long before Theo is moved for a SG who can run and Shoot. Maybe Finley?

JT/Davis/Finley/Miles/Big Z!!

Can you say... RUN and DUNK city...