• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My first of many offseason suggestions.....

Dragitoff

My plan is simple, yet complicated......We have an athletic team built to run, yet we fail to run most of the time. We're often out-rebounded by bigger teams, so let's make this team bigger. Here's my off-season plan. I believe this would all work financially, but I'm not 100% certain.

3 Team Trade

Atlanta Receives: Amare Stoudamire, Chris Kaman, and Louis Amundson

L.A. Clippers Receive: Speedy Claxton, Acie Law, and Randolph Morris

Phoenix Receives: Josh Smith, Re-Signed Josh Childress, and 2010 1st Round pick

Let ZaZa walk. I know he was money, but we'll need his money elsewhere and we'll have enough big men. I'd like to re-sign , Bibby, Flip and Williams. Flip may be the odd man out since he had a big year and may command big bucks. I think Bibby's defensive innefectiveness make him a bargain. Bring back Mario West and Othello Hunter. Bring Anderson over.

Draft Ty Lawson @ 19 if he is still available.

Look for SF or SG with 2nd round pick

Here's the new depth charts:

Atlanta

Bibby/Lawson

Johnson/Flip/West

Williams/Evans/Amundson

Stoudamire/Horford/Hunter

Kaman/Anderson

Los Angeles

Baron/Speedy/Taylor

Gordon/Collins/Acker

Thornton/Davis

Griffin/Randolph/Skinner

Camby/Jordan/Morris

Phoenix

Nash/Barbosa/Dragic

JRich/Tucker

Chillz/Dudley

Smoove

O'Neal/Lopez

Still has alot of holes to fill, but they have arguably the most athletic starting 5 in the league with that team (outside Shaq)

• Premium Member
My plan is simple, yet complicated......We have an athletic team built to run, yet we fail to run most of the time. We're often out-rebounded by bigger teams, so let's make this team bigger. Here's my off-season plan. I believe this would all work financially, but I'm not 100% certain.

3 Team Trade

Atlanta Receives: Amare Stoudamire, Chris Kaman, and Louis Amundson

L.A. Clippers Receive: Speedy Claxton, Acie Law, and Randolph Morris

Phoenix Receives: Josh Smith, Re-Signed Josh Childress, and 2010 1st Round pick

Let ZaZa walk. I know he was money, but we'll need his money elsewhere and we'll have enough big men. I'd like to re-sign , Bibby, Flip and Williams. Flip may be the odd man out since he had a big year and may command big bucks. I think Bibby's defensive innefectiveness make him a bargain. Bring back Mario West and Othello Hunter. Bring Anderson over.

Draft Ty Lawson @ 19 if he is still available.

Look for SF or SG with 2nd round pick

Here's the new depth charts:

Atlanta

Bibby/Lawson

Johnson/Flip/West

Williams/Evans/Amundson

Stoudamire/Horford/Hunter

Kaman/Anderson

Los Angeles

Baron/Speedy/Taylor

Gordon/Collins/Acker

Thornton/Davis

Griffin/Randolph/Skinner

Camby/Jordan/Morris

Phoenix

Nash/Barbosa/Dragic

JRich/Tucker

Chillz/Dudley

Smoove

O'Neal/Lopez

Still has alot of holes to fill, but they have arguably the most athletic starting 5 in the league with that team (outside Shaq)

I daydreamed a few hours ago about getting Zach Randolph. You got to know that LAC is trying to move Randolph with quickness. I talked myself into the fact that he's a guaranteed 20/10. I talked myself into the fact that he's a true back to the basket player. I even talked myself into believing that his sorriness on defense could be hidden. But I couldn't make myself believe that he would be good for this team. Low post offense threat... but not good for the team. JJ's compliment in the inside out game...but not good for the team. The problem is that he's not a team player and he lacks motivation.

Starting from there, I don't know if LAC will be able to move Randolph. Zebo will finish his career in LAC. Baron Davis is often injured. He will finish his career in LAC. As the CLippers, do you duplicate when you have two overpriced vets who aren't going anywhere? I guess the answer is yes. Unless a good trade comes along.

At this time, I'm starting my Baron Davis daydream. I wonder if we can talk LAC into taking Rubio and then SNT Bibby and speedy for Davis?

Davis, JJ is a back court to dream about huh?

I'd rather give up Horford or give them Marvin in a sign and trade deal than give up Smoove. Josh is more valuable to the team.

I agree, but he probably has the most value to other teams as well. I don't think you get Stoudamire for anyone other than Smoove on our team. They may be interested in Marvin, but I think they'd daydream of alley-oops from Nash to Smoove.