• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you rather we resign ALL of of Free Agents(Bibby,Marvin etc) or sign new guys (birdman,Andre Miller etc)

MVP23

id prefer a mixture of both, id take:

Marvin

Bibby

Zaza

plus

Mcdyess

a back up swingman (6-6 to 6-8) ideally Childress but i doubt he returns.

giving us:

Bibby/Teague

Joe/Crawford/Evans

Williams/Childress

Smith/McDyess

Horford/ZaZa/Morris

this team would compete for a title, a great mix of scorers and tough role players. i wonder could we afford this lineup tho

id prefer a mixture of both, id take:

Marvin

Bibby

Zaza

plus

Mcdyess

a back up swingman (6-6 to 6-8) ideally Childress but i doubt he returns.

giving us:

Bibby/Teague

Joe/Crawford/Evans

Williams/Childress

Smith/McDyess

Horford/ZaZa/Morris

this team would compete for a title, a great mix of scorers and tough role players. i wonder could we afford this lineup tho

No, we can't afford that. Re-signing Bibby, Childress, and Zaza would be one thing, but then you throw in McDyess and Marvin Williams... c'mon, we're not the Knicks here!

i feel you but, by taking the loss of Flip, Acie and Speedy's contract and replacing them with Teague and Crawford, we actually save a little. (like 2mil)

Then with Bibby, he would be taking a pay CUT, so we save some more there.(3mil+)

That savings could be used to sign McDyess for maybe around 3-4 mil

The key is Marvin and Zaza, if they ask for too much, we have to look elsewhere and possibly go with Solo or west instead. Zaza actually shouldnt demand much more than he was getting because when he signed his contract, he was gettin paid as a likely starter, he could get a 2mil raise max. Marv still could get his nice contract

the tip of the iceberg would be Childress. i doubt he comes anyway tho,

so we exchange:

Bibbys old contract

Flip

Speedy

Acie

one of the Ir players contracts

Marvins old deal

Zaza's old deal

for

Bibby paycut

Crawford

Teague rookie deal

Williams pay raise

Zaza slight pay raise (or MLE)

McDyess

Chills or FA Swingman

im not sure if this works but we were under the cap b4 and we are only spending truly on a marvin raise and chills contract... does it look good to anybody?

i feel you but, by taking the loss of Flip, Acie and Speedy's contract and replacing them with Teague and Crawford, we actually save a little. (like 2mil)

Then with Bibby, he would be taking a pay CUT, so we save some more there.(3mil+)

That savings could be used to sign McDyess for maybe around 3-4 mil

The key is Marvin and Zaza, if they ask for too much, we have to look elsewhere and possibly go with Solo or west instead. Zaza actually shouldnt demand much more than he was getting because when he signed his contract, he was gettin paid as a likely starter, he could get a 2mil raise max. Marv still could get his nice contract

the tip of the iceberg would be Childress. i doubt he comes anyway tho,

so we exchange:

Bibbys old contract

Flip

Speedy

Acie

one of the Ir players contracts

Marvins old deal

Zaza's old deal

for

Bibby paycut

Crawford

Teague rookie deal

Williams pay raise

Zaza slight pay raise (or MLE)

McDyess

Chills or FA Swingman

im not sure if this works but we were under the cap b4 and we are only spending truly on a marvin raise and chills contract... does it look good to anybody?

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....st&p=393547

I don't know if I'm getting sentimental, but I'd rather have Marvin, Bibby and Zaza back!

P.S. We would obviously need another big to bang with all the competition we have (Howard, Shaq...).