• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Breaking News: Mike Woodons resigns as Hawk coach, wants to spend more time with family.

MVP23

Dude your a jerk. You just made me get real angry before I opened that. Mike Woodson is great in Atlanta. He is part of our new team. Why do you not like him??

I don't like him because he can't coach........he plays Joe for 47 mins a game, then wodners why he cant shoot in the 2nd round of the playoffs. He has no control over Josh Smith, and didn't even give ACie a chance to do anything......

I don't like him because he can't coach........he plays Joe for 47 mins a game, then wodners why he cant shoot in the 2nd round of the playoffs. He has no control over Josh Smith, and didn't even give ACie a chance to do anything......

Acie was given chances and choked. He was great at driving past defenders but would completely miss a layup. He couldn't shoot in the NBA.

Josh Smith is a slow rotting cancer in my opinion. Unless he stop with the whiny faces every time he drives and can put up the numbers he can: 18 ppg 9 rbp 2.5 bpg, he is no use to me.

Joe Johnson has to play those minutes. That is why I am asking for another very good player to take the load off him. He is constatly double teamed and gets the toughest defender every game. If he was played a tightly as anyone else on the Hawks he would be putting up 25 ppg easy. He is THE man. Hopefully Crawford will give him the rest so Joe can continue to dominate!

Our team has gotten better every year Woodson has been our coach. You have to give him credit for that! He has put the right men on the court every year.

I know.......I wish it was true as well.

This is stupid. Don't start threads like this. Even if you do, spell our coach's name correctly. We're not the Atlanta Hawk.

Acie was given chances and choked. He was great at driving past defenders but would completely miss a layup. He couldn't shoot in the NBA.

Josh Smith is a slow rotting cancer in my opinion. Unless he stop with the whiny faces every time he drives and can put up the numbers he can: 18 ppg 9 rbp 2.5 bpg, he is no use to me.

Joe Johnson has to play those minutes. That is why I am asking for another very good player to take the load off him. He is constatly double teamed and gets the toughest defender every game. If he was played a tightly as anyone else on the Hawks he would be putting up 25 ppg easy. He is THE man. Hopefully Crawford will give him the rest so Joe can continue to dominate!

Our team has gotten better every year Woodson has been our coach. You have to give him credit for that! He has put the right men on the court every year.

Acie Law was only hear for two years...this past year he NEVEr palyed, and his only "chance" that you're talking about came in the 50 games before Bibby, where he wasn't ready to be a contributing factor....even CP3 needed to come along

Thats for making my point. With the right Coach, Josh wouldn't whine and cry so much, and he might stop chucking up 3's

So Joe needs to play 47 mins to get double teamed and put up 20 a game???

..maybe we have gotten better because we have better players?? If Woody is/was that good, we would have been in the playoffs when we had Sheldon.