• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brock Lesner destroyed Frank Mir.

• Premium Member

I'm a little old school.

I would like to see Matt Hughes vs. Kurt Angle.

Because of his center of gravity, I believe that Angle (given training) would be a dangerous competitor in MMA.

I think Lesnar just proved a point. Given training, a strong wrestler will win in MMA all the time. It was the same point that Coleman proved and that Severn could have proven. I loved the dominance of Royce Gracie. However, he was only dominant because Brazilian Jujitsu was something that nobody really knew. So all of the locks and Chokes were something unknown. However, once you got guys who fingered out the chokes and were good wrestlers, they were able to dominate. The sport was unkind to Coleman. He fought in those 20-30 minute matches with no break. Nobody can really wrestle that long. Lesnar is another strong wrestler who can dominate the sport and timing wise, he's here at the right time. IN the match against Mir, Lesnar toyed with him. After the first few minutes of the first round, it was over. He realized that he could get chest to chest. Get him in an old fashion headlock and beat the hell out of him. When you're talking about somebody as strong as Lesnar, there's no defense for that. The only recorvery that there could have been for Mir is to have caught him with a punch while they were standing. Even then, Lesnar just swatted his punches. IN the beginning of the second, Lesnar showed him how easily he could shoot and get him on the ground.. But let him up. He let him up because it was his tactic to corner him and to force him to the ground. That will be Lesnar M.O. (IMO). He will corner guys and use his strength for force them to the ground. It makes no sense for Lesnar to shot anybody when he can use the ring as his ally. I've never seen a 20 pound difference look so dominate.

I think Lesnar is trying to force Fedor to fight. I think Lesnar's villian role really makes you wonder if the outcome was predetermined?

However, I would like to see Lesnar Fedor. IF Lesnar could get past Fedor's punching, then on the ground, Fedor might have some trouble.

GSP is very good. I don't know if he could beat Silva. I have questions about him beating Penn. If you dry them off before the match, Penn may be able to beat him.

WHAT? Outcome was predetermined? Are you serious? Penn would beat GSP? You should be banned from ever talking MMA again. Nothing else I can really say. wow