• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Video from all of the Mini-Camp

Brotha2ThaNite

Korolev was very impressive to me.

I notice in my original post I said Cenk Akyol. I meant Korolev. I like what I saw from Korolev. I'm sorry.

The thing is that we have a lot of outside shooters. How many inside guys do we have? J-Smoove..... when he wants to. He can get baskets when he want too down low but we don't see that much if it is not a alley by Bibby. Al is there but he still needs work too. This is why I like Kong. Yes he needs work too but his size and strength can give him an easy and faster past to his roof.

i dont like Teague's release being so low...

I noticed that as well and I hope it won't be an issue. I don't watch a ton of college basketball so I haven't seen Teague play much before so this is my first time seeing that release and it definitely worries me with him being short already.

About his shot being low, I didn't watch all the videos so I don't know, but were there multiple instances of it? Cause this video shows him shooting higher than that:

Look at around 31 seconds in.

I think I've seen him shooting other times too and it wasn't as low as that three in the first video.

edit: There's other shots on this video too and none of them look as short as that one to me. Maybe that's just how he shoots if he's wide open.

Edited by thefloydian

im pretty sure they will work on getting his release higher....

But he did shoot a nice clip from 3 last season.If its not broke dont fix it?

idk but it still bothers me,hopefully it wont matter

Edited by falconfrenzy

• Premium Member

Korolev looks good (gets his shot off fast)

Siler was giving Randolf the business

Teague is a baller (will have to get that 3 off faster though)

Edited by NineOhTheRino

From what I've seen, I think were going to like what we see from Jeff Teague. Korolev really impressed me. The guy has a real quick release and seems to be a solid player. Siler is alot bigger than Randolph and seems to have a better post game but he doesn't seem to be that great of a defender though it is just very small sample so I can't really judge that nor his rebounding but the guy is huge and seems to have alot more intensity than Randolph.

Siler is guarding Morris in a lot of the videos. You can't tell anything positive from that. It's like watching somebody guard an oak tree.

Hawk88