• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How much Say does Joe have right now?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Recent History...

Joe had some say with the ownership. Namely, he handpicked Woody to stay.... and it was done.

He told ownership, We need more Vets... and we went out and got Bibby.

Welp, I figure, with Joe being courted by us... He probably is at the pinnacle of his power with ASG.

So here's my question.

If we go into the mind of Joe Johnson. What things do you think he is demanding before he resigns with the Hawks?

Let me give you some thinking points:

• Trade for my buddy Amare.
  • Pick up Ben Wallace.
  • Trade for my buddy Bosh.
  • Get rid of Smoove.
  • Get rid of Marvin.
  • Bring back Chillz.
  • Bring back Flip.
  • Let's get Brad Miller.
  • Bring in Coach K.
  • Let's get Elton Brand

Recent History...

Joe had some say with the ownership. Namely, he handpicked Woody to stay.... and it was done.

He told ownership, We need more Vets... and we went out and got Bibby.

Welp, I figure, with Joe being courted by us... He probably is at the pinnacle of his power with ASG.

So here's my question.

If we go into the mind of Joe Johnson. What things do you think he is demanding before he resigns with the Hawks?

Let me give you some thinking points:

• Trade for my buddy Amare.
  • Pick up Ben Wallace.
  • Trade for my buddy Bosh.
  • Get rid of Smoove.
  • Get rid of Marvin.
  • Bring back Chillz.
  • Bring back Flip.
  • Let's get Brad Miller.
  • Bring in Coach K.
  • Let's get Elton Brand

Only thing I think we need to do to have a chance of winning is adding a quality big to our bench...we have Pachulia but one more would be helpful..I would like Ben Wallace..Joe Smith would be fine too..I dont wanna break up the team we have yet so i wouldnt trade anyone..we dont need to bring back Chillz or Flip even tho i liked when they were here..Coach K lol that would be good but our guys like Woody. Sign Big Ben Sund..thats what we need to do before the season begins

Woodson was probably gonna stay even if Joe didn't say that he wanted Woody back... :zipper:

Joe does not strike me as the kind of person that would lay down demands. However, if he did, hopefully he will take that into account when signing an extension.