• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crawford covers up Mo Evans' weaknesses better than Flip.

jerrywest

Crawford, being a better scorer, ball handler and passer than Flip, covers up Mo Evans' weaknesses very well.

Since Crawford is smaller than Flip, he is less likely to steal Mo's minutes than Flip would.

Woody might want to max Crawford's minutes out, and take minutes out of Mo.

Crawf actually has a couple of inches on Flip. Flip plays stronger, but he's not bigger. Other than that, I agree that Crawford and Mo should play well together.

Flip is strong enough to guard shooting guards, Crawford is not.

Knicks used to put Crawford on point guards and Marbury on shooting guards, because the opposite worked out much worse. Crawford wasn’t so bad defending point guards. The sorry part is Crawford is not only 2 inches taller than Flip, he also has Marvinesque long arms. With that kind of superior lengths he shouldn’t be so bad defending shooting guards.

He's just built more like Chil than Smoove. He does good with what he has. I don't think he'll have any prob playing PG next to JJ. Teague and Crawf will be interesting. Don't want to contemplate Bibs and Crawf together.

Gotta understand though that most times Teague and Crawf would be matched up against the other teams back ups. Makes me feel better.

Crawford, being a better scorer, ball handler and passer than Flip, covers up Mo Evans' weaknesses very well.

Since Crawford is smaller than Flip, he is less likely to steal Mo's minutes than Flip would.

Woody might want to max Crawford's minutes out, and take minutes out of Mo.

while Crawford can do those things better than Flip..he cannot defend nearly as good..I hope he really puts some efford on the defensive end this year..I think he has the capablities..he just has to want to play D

Are you guys confident that Crawford knows how to win? I certainly am not.

it's not like we need crawford to lead us, hopefully not

as for flip, i don't know, flip never ever was a good defender weather he was with us or with the sonics or whatever. it's just he's better than, crawford, or bibby, that's all......