• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stacks

Swatguy

People........Have any of you realized that Stackhouse has been an even less efficient scorer than Crawful over the last 2 or more years? How exactly will he help us? The reason that Mo works with us is that he's efficient when he get's his shots. Stack is not going to get 14 shots a night to hit his average and is not particularly better rebounding or defending for us to really consider him. I say pass, the guy is a taller Iverson.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

I am sure he understands that, since he is much older now, he is not in a position to whine anymore.

We need both Mo and Stackhouse. Whoever plays and matches up better will get those backup minutes.

The thing with Stackhouse is if JJ or Marvin gets injured, we will still have that extra scorer.

That was just a season or so ago. Think about it do you really think that if Stack was visiting all these teams and saying he doesnt care how many minutes he plays that he is willing to work with the younger guys etc that he wouldnt have already have been locked up by a contender for the minimum ?

Stack is looking for big minutes and I doubt the offseason has changed his mind . Just last year at the start of camp he was saying he wasnt a bit player and he f could still start and play big minutes so he was gonna go and find a situation to do just that .

Mo is not even gonna play 20 mpg on most nights and I just dont think Stack is ready for that . If he said he was willing to accept that I would be all for adding him but hes given no indication of that.

As for an extra scorer we already have picked up Crawford and I feel we need the defense and intangibles of Mo off that bench more than the scoring of Stack

Crawford,MO,Joe Smith,Zaza will anchor that second unit and I havent even mentioned Teague because hes a rookie who didnt even have SL so Im in a wait and see approach with him .